Embryo Banking + CGH
The two main reproductive health problems that occur in women older than 38 years is the reduction of the number of ovules obtained during ovarian stimulation and increase in the percentage of embryos with chromosomal anomalies received from these eggs.
These two factors are the most common causes of failure when using the standard treatment programs for infertility in women older than 38 years.
The connection between the percent of embryos with anomalies of the total number of received embryos and the age of the woman.
With donor eggs, the age decrease of the fertilization efficiency was not observed;
however, this option is not acceptable for all patients.
The table below shows the statistics of obtaining normal embryos during ovarian stimulation depending on the patient’s age and the probability of embryo transfer:
This information confirms the fact that the older woman, the more eggs you need to get during ovarian stimulation to continue cultivation of the necessary number of healthy embryos for transfer.
In these cases, the best option for fertility treatment would be the use of Embryo banking + CGH program..
Its peculiarity is conducting 3 (maybe more) cycles of ovarian stimulation and a “series” of embryos genetic research.
This program provides a significant increase in the probability of pregnancy and childbirth in women with a low number of embryos obtained after ovarian stimulation and a great number of embryos with chromosomal abnormalities.
The program includes the following services:
- Controlled ovarian stimulation (3 procedures);
–The procedure performed for the maturing of sufficient number of follicles
- Follicle injection for oocyte retrieval (3 procedures);
–Injection of follicles for obtaining ovules for further fertilization
- Eggs fertilization (3 cycles);
– At this stage, the fertilization in vitro is conducted in the laboratory
- ICSI – intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (3 cycles);
– The intracellular entry of sperm into the egg for the purpose of fertilization
- Embryos cultivation (3 cycles);
– Growing embryos for 2-6 days using special advanced equipment
– Culturing embryos 5-6 days to select the best embryos for achieving pregnancy
- Cryopreservation (vitrification) embryos;
– super-fast freezing of embryos
- Trophectoderm biopsy of embryos (3 cycles);
– Taking a few cells from embryos on blastocyst stage (5-6 day) for a genetic test
- Comparative genomic hybridization of embryos;
– Modern molecular genetics method that can diagnose aneuploidy and chromosomal microstructure abnormalities
- Embryo transfer;
– Transfer of embryos into the uterus of the patient
- Luteal phase support;
– A set of drug prescriptions that facilitate implantation (attachment) embryos
- Diagnostics of pregnancy;
– Test for hormonal level and ultrasound for the diagnostics of pregnancy
The full cost of the program – 8 875 Euro.
Payments by installment are possible!
In individual cases, treatment in this program may also include additional, necessary medical services which are paid additionally by the patient